While everybody in Rome is excited to witness the said event, some fans of a Kapamilya star Angelica Panganiban got disappointed when they learned that their idol is not included in the upcoming concert.
As part of TFC’s 25th-anniversary celebration, it brings to Italy the biggest concert-show experience, the “ASAP Natin ‘To Rome”, happening on November 16, 2019, at the refurbished historic 1960 Olympics venue, the Palazzo Dello Sport.
According to their teasers, the “ASAP Natin ‘To” concert includes over 40 artists who will entertain the audience in four hours of non-stop world-class performances.
These posters and commercials include Angelica on their list.
However, according to the actress, she has removed from the line-up the last mid of October. She reasoned out her commitment to Star Cinema for her upcoming movie Unbreakable with Richard Gutierrez and Bea Alonzo.
Hence, Angge questioned the management of why they didn’t inform the audience about this.
“@iamangelicap @asapofficial meron din po akong supporters…. at iba po sa kanila bbyahe pa..
“matagal niyo ng alam na wala ako sa asap rome. Bakit hindi kayo nag announce? (Sorry for taking it on social media, hindi ko din to na expect)”
According to an article, Angelica wasn’t the only one who had been removed from the list of artists to join the Rome concert tour.
The article also said it’s might be better for Angelica not to come because her ex-boyfriend Carlo Aquino will also be going.
The actress might feel irritated when she and Carlo cross their paths at the event.
The columnist Jun Lalin also said, on the other hand, Because of the holiness of Rome, the former and estranged couple might reconcile and forgive each other if destiny permits.
Angelica already called out ASAP management, it might be better if they will take responsibility and explained this concern to the people who bought the tickets and expecting the actress to perform on the said concert.
What do you think?